Insurance Products & Services

Household Insurance

Household Insurance

Insurance Products & Services / Household Insurance
If you live in a house or a flat, the contents of your home are insured under a Household Insurance Policy.

The basis of this cover is that the contents are covered for all eventualities, be it fire, water damage or earthquake.  It is like having full comprehensive cover on a car.

Theft of any contents from your home is also covered to the full value for which you insured the contents.  However, you will not be covered for any of your possessions should you take them out of the home with you.  So, if you own a bicycle, golf clubs, camera or iPhones, you can cover these items but under the section called All Risks.  Here you will specify the items you wish to cover.
Get a quote for Household Insurance »
« Browse All Vehicle Insurance »
Get an Insurance Quote